REGISTRATION will begin on Sunday, June 3, 2018.
(Click the “REGISTER” link below to sign up for a reminder email as soon as registration is opened.)
Do you have a great voice? Let it be heard! Download The Voice Competitor INFORMATION FORM today and plan to compete in the Blind Auditions on Sunday, July 29, 2018.
If you are among the 12 finalists selected at the Auditions, you’ll move on to perform at the Final Competition on Saturday, September 15, 2018 at the Montrose Pavilion. The winner of the Final Competition will receive a $2,000 cash prize.
Here are a few important notes for Competitors:
- Your Application and entry fee must be completed online OR postmarked no later than Sunday, July 8, 2018.
- Only the first 30 applications will be accepted into the competition.
- You must be age 15 or older as of July 29, 2018, the date of the Blind Auditions.
- Individual vocalists only – no groups, backup singers, etc.
- Prepare a performance lasting between 3 and 3½ minutes, including any introductory accompaniment.
- You may provide a pre-recorded accompaniment on a CD (with no vocals) or may accompany yourself on an instrument you provide. Your instrument must be quick and simple to set up.
Your 3½ minute time limit will include any set up time longer than 30 seconds from when you step onto the stage.
More details can be found on The Voice Competitor INFORMATION FORM.